developer on red hat 7.3 problem

From: Niksa Prezzi <tiron_at_st.tel.hr>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:57:19 +0200

I have a problem with Developer 6 installation on Reh Hat 7.3 (Oracle817). Developer installation results with success, but when I want to start the Form Bulider (f60desm) I get two errors; FRM91111 Internal Error window system startup failure, and FRM10039 Unable to start up the Form Builder.

thanks Received on Mon Oct 14 2002 - 05:57:19 CDT