Oracle data dictionary - Can I obtain object create/alter timestamp?

From: Alex Blyth <alex_blyth_at_amp.com.au>
Date: 13 Oct 2002 18:04:06 -0700

Hi All

I am interested in obtaining the creation/last altered date/time for a user column or table from the Oracle (8i - 8.1.7) data dictionary. I thought of using a table such as COL$ but it doesn't contain the desired info.

Is there a view or another table I could join to to obtain this info? Or, am I asking for more than Oracle think I need to know?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Alex Received on Sun Oct 13 2002 - 20:04:06 CDT