Re: Oracle Right or Wrong

From: Marc Blum <marc_at_marcblum.de>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 21:16:12 +0200

Sorry, but I think cdos is a quite polite one. You've never been in german ngs. There you get flamed immediately for not formatting your posting correctly! You get answers like "can't answer your question, because we only work with 7.3, BUT YOUR POSTING IS FULL OF TYPOS AND YOU TOFU!" Now, that's rude.

Marc Blum
mailto:marc_at_marcblum.de
http://www.marcblum.de Received on Sat Oct 12 2002 - 14:16:12 CDT