OCI: How can I insert a string including an amphersand (&) from OCI??

From: Ole Hansen <oha_at_city.dk>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 11:54:10 +0200

Hi,

I have troble escaping an amphersand (&) from within OCI. Neither single quote (') or backslash (\) seems to work.

The statement fails if I try to execute it from OCI if the string includes an amphersand but I dont know how to escape an amphersand (&).

I really need to store the amphersand with the string.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Ole Hansen Received on Sat Oct 12 2002 - 04:54:10 CDT