Re: 8i private connection

From: s.kapitza <skapitza_at_volcanomail.com>
Date: 11 Oct 2002 07:30:02 -0700

Hi Nick,

you could create a file <protocol.ora> in the directory where your listner.ora is with the following :

tcp.validnode_checking=yes
tcp.invited_nodes=(address1,address2)
# tcp.excluded_nodes=(address1, address2, ...)

don't forget localhost;

after that do a listner reload

as i havent used this much , check the docs. Should work with net8

hth.

s.kapitza