SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TABLE query problem

From: Monty <mmontreaux_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Oct 2002 06:47:45 -0700

Hi there - the following hypothetical query is what I want but I can't figure out how to correctly formulate it (actually the real query is significantly more complex but the underlying problem with it expressed in the query below. Furthermore I don't want to have to perform two queries to resolve my problem).

Basically I'm wanting to retrieve the total number

Ideas anyone?

Monty

SELECT t1.COUNT(*), t2.COUNT(*)
 FROM tablename1 t1, tablename2 t2; Received on Fri Oct 11 2002 - 08:47:45 CDT