Re: 1=1

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:15:07 -0400

> but there should be improvements, regarding
> Oracle, in new versions

I should have added:
Improvements would mostly be in the way they process big queries in 2 steps, first by returning the rowids, 2nd by processing the selected record, fetching by rowid to update or whatever. Right now that's the biggest problem as far as performance is concerned, and you can't overcome.

--

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site - en français)

Q3Ap9.15287$H67.69008_at_tor-nn1.netcom.ca...