Re: Suggestions please - Query loading 98%

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:29:50 +0100

Kenneth,

Perhaps the best (certainly the laziest) answer I can give in the forum is a pointer to an article I wrote recently for http://www.dbazine.com about how bitmap indexes are structured and how they work.

If you prefer it in Russian, it's also at:

    http://ln.com.ua/~openxs/articles/jlewis3_ru.html

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Next Seminar dates:
(see http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html )

____USA__________November 7/9   (Detroit)
____USA__________November 19/21 (Dallas)
____England______November 12/14

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

<3da6874c.3453706_at_news.mobilixnet.dk>...