XDK XPath examples needed

From: roger <rsr_at_rogerware.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:50:33 GMT

Hello,
I'm using the latest XDK 'C' api to parse XML documents. Now that I have one parsed, I'd like to be able to navigate it, using XPath expressions.

There are XPath related functions in the API (xp* described in the XSLT API document) but the documentation is very thin and there seem to be no samples in the XDK that illustrate the use of these functions.

Anyone know where I can look to see how to use these functions?

What I am trying to do is parse a largeish XML document as a DOM tree, then as needed, quickly locate various nodes using various XPath searches. That should be possible - right?

If I'm going about this the wrong way, how should I approach the problem?

Thanks,
Roger Received on Thu Oct 10 2002 - 12:50:33 CDT