Re: Oracle Right or Wrong

From: Mike Dwyer <bdtmike_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:39:28 GMT

Wow! You never heard of Rush Limbaugh? There's hope in this world, yet! Actuallyy, Norm, he's on radio here in the US. He's a conservative talkshow host who is very outspoken. I used to listen to him a lot as we share the same fundamental views on politics. However, as he grew in popularity, so too grew his ego. I grew tired listening to him as all his callers became sycophants, always agreeing with him. When ever someone would call with an opposing view, he/they would rip the poor bastard to shreds...

Eventually, his head got so big that he had to tie half his brain behind his back. But that's a story for a different day.... -Mike