Problems installing Oracle 9i on Win2k Server

From: Trevor Bourget <tbourget-REMOVE-_at_racltd.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:31:08 -0600

We are installing Oracle 9i Release 2 on Windows 2000 Server. We are using the downloaded disks from the Oracle Website. Everything installs fine until we get to the third disk and it raises an I/O error accessing the file "Temp12".

We tried retrying a few times as it seemed to continue until we noticed it was just looping around until it hit the same file again. Ignoring the error continued the installation but later the installation raised many errors and failed.

We retried the installation from scratch a few times and kept receiving the same error.

Any help to get past this installation error is much appreciated. Received on Thu Oct 10 2002 - 11:31:08 CDT