oci c unix

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:19:46 +0100

Hi Jesse,

Make life easy on yourself, go here and download a single header file (OTL) and get almost instant access to Oracle.

http://otl.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,
Norman.

PS. Plenty of docs, examples etc available too.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk