Re: Has anyone successfully ordered the Oracle Applications 11i Release 7 CD Pack for MS Windows NT/2000?

From: Jesse Cheng <aujc_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Oct 2002 15:19:58 -0700

"Tom" <tom1998_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<Vipk9.8115$2T6.1041222_at_news20.bellglobal.com>...
> Hi there!
>
> Has anyone successfully ordered the Oracle Applications 11i Release 7 CD
> Pack for MS Windows NT/2000 from Oracle Store? How many CDs does it include?
> According to Oracle store, it says the pack costs U$39. But from the e-Bay,
> the auction has bidded to $150 with 49 CDs. I just wonder whether there is
> any difference between them, why the
> price difference is so big if there is no difference for the packs. Thanks
> for your reading!
>
> Bill

I ordered Oracle Apps 11i Release 11.5.7 CDs from Oracle one month ago. There are 49 CDs in it and the cost is $39. I received all the CDs in two days. I think people pay way too much through ebay without knowing they can get the same pack from Oracle.

Jesse Received on Wed Oct 09 2002 - 17:19:58 CDT