Re: create package

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 23:03:43 +0200

On Wed, 09 Oct 2002 17:37:43 GMT, S2 <email_at_mail.com> wrote:

>hi Bakker, tnx for your answer and the time you spend behind this thread.
>maybe i did not explain myself right.

I consider greeting someone by his last name as being intentionally rude.

So finally it appears what we are really discussing is version control. Why you would archive previous versions of an algorithm in the database is beyond me, you would do better using Toad in conjunction with Visual Source Safe.
And yes, you have a serious problem in your development methodology, if you allow changing your code every few days.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Wed Oct 09 2002 - 16:03:43 CDT