1=1

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 9 Oct 2002 13:56:47 -0700

Whilst examining some slow vendor-generated OCI code with Top Session, I noticed some clauses like this:

SELECT A1.ROWID,
WHERE ((A1.COMPANY_CODE=:1 AND A1.DIVISION=:5) AND 1=1) What magic is the 1=1?

jg
__
@home.com is bogus. Substitute cox.net. "There was this one fellow, a senior software engineer, who I found out later went in for an interview barefoot. The guy was good, and he got an offer. That's the game industry for you." Barbara Walter, recruiter Received on Wed Oct 09 2002 - 15:56:47 CDT