Re: Where's Nuno?

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 06:11:31 +1000

Hi Sybrand,

Remembering that here are, after all, only 6 people, their wives, their tennis partners and a dachshund called 'Colin' in the entire vast expanse of the country, you either know all the other DBAs or find yourself thinking that the eyes of that kangaroo are particularly alluring today.

I think I'd prefer going the DBA route!!

Regards