Re: Oracle 9i core dump on hp-ux

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:09:09 +0400

Afraid this NG won't be of any help here - this is quite specific issue and it should be dealt with by Oracle Support Services. This may be a bug or a misconfiguration issue or whatever else. OSS [should] have all the tools and expertise to diagnose the problem and work with development to deliver a fix if necessary. Since HP-UX seems to be one of the preferred platforms for Oracle these days, I'd say there are chances that this issue will be diagnosed and fixed quite quickly (though of course there are chances that it won't.)