Re: Oracle Right or Wrong

From: Pablo Sanchez <pablo_at_dev.null>
Date: 8 Oct 2002 15:38:56 -0500

bdtmike_at_sbcglobal.net (Mike Dwyer) wrote in news:3da33803.172663517_at_news.sf.sbcglobal.net:

> Is it just me? I can't believe that I'm alone in this
> observation. If any of you share my opinion, by all means, chime in
> here.

Nope, it's not just you. I've mentioned it on several occasions too.

Frankly, I see no reason why some folks wish to treat people with disrespect but if that's what it takes for them to feel good about themselves, then oh well...

--
Pablo Sanchez, High-Performance Database Engineering
http://www.hpdbe.com