Oracle Symposium

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:11:52 +0100

I've volunteered to speak at an Oracle Symposium being run by Cary Millsap (inventor of OFA) in February of next year - and I've just seen the full list of presenter and the abstracts.

http://www.hotsos.com/events/symposium/

If I weren't speaking, I think I'd be going anyway.

(If you can't make it for the Feb event - I'll be running my seminar out in Dallas later this November anyway).

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk