Re: Oracle Doc Mixup?

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 09:37:52 +1000

Is this for replication?

Something lurking at the back of my head (it's probably just a flea) says that in Chapter 20 of the 9i New Features course (which deals with Advanced Replication) there's a note that says 'job_queue_interval' is an obsolete parameter because you schedule the job with dbms_job. Something like that anyway: I'd be more helpful if I could but my course notes are packed away in a box for the next week or three until a move to new training premises is completed.

If I can dig out the exact reference today, I'll do so.

Regards