Re: Standby database and UNRECOVERABLE

From: Chuck <chuckh_at_softhome.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:01:14 -0400

Actually I will probably go back to weeding through the hundreds of daily emails on the lists if I want to ask as question. I much prefer the newsgroup format where you can pick and choose which articles to download, but like so many others have said on those lists, his presence and attitude make this forum intolerable. I have tried killfiling him but still have to read his crap when quoted in other posts. It is a shame that one person can ruin an otherwise perfectly good newsgroup but like the old saying "there's one in every crows" and he is comp.databases.oracle.server's. Some people cannot stomach his type. I am one of them and choose not to put up with it any more.

--
Chuck