Problem with Stored Proc and VARRAY

From: Marek Lange <marek.lange_at_web.de>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 10:32:26 +0200

Hi,

we have a problem mit Oracle 8i. We want to call a stored procedure (that uses VARRAYs as data types) with a user called "USER2". The stored procedure belongs to the "USER1".

We have created the type under "USER1" (CREATE TYPE number_varray AS VARRAY(10) OF NUMBER(15)) and the type has the grant "execute" for the "USER2" (who uses the procedure). We always get the error "invalid name pattern: <USER1>.number_varray".

What went wrong here?

Thanks,

Marek Received on Mon Oct 07 2002 - 03:32:26 CDT