Re: Standby database and UNRECOVERABLE

From: M Hashim <m.a.n.hashim_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 21:04:12 -0700

Does that make you any better. I personally don't see an attitude in Sybrand. One has to agree with him as to the constant why? how? help me? questions without doing some preliminary research. Not to mention the REPEAT, why? how? help me? questions from the same person without doing some preliminary research. I've seen quite a few. Personally, I ignore the questions where I think the poster ought to have done his/her homework. Obviously, Sybrand chooses to respond to them. I feel he's trying to get (encourage) posters to do their homework. The guy is helping a lot of people on this group.
Now, lighten up.