Re: Oracle 9i for Linux configuration

From: Useko Netsumi <usenets_at_nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 18:28:51 -0400

I am aware of that, but by reading someone else, it might be easier for me to actually decode the information in the Release manual.

My environment is:

   Pentium III with 512MB memory running Redhat 7.3.

For now, I just want the default example database running(one instance for now).

My question are:

1. Script to set up the kernel parameters
2. init<dbname>.ora configuration for small database.
3. anything else I have to do to get the Oracle 9i running.

Thanks Received on Fri Oct 04 2002 - 17:28:51 CDT