Re: Physical block reads difference

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: 3 Oct 2002 10:43:15 -0700

Yes, Richard, I fully agree and I don't believe I stated otherwise in my original post. I did not include the 'physical reads' entry from v$sysstat in my response; I was commenting upon two columns in the v$filestat view. Obviously my comments were misconstrued, or insufficiently elaborated upon. I offer my humblest apologies.