(URGENT REQUIREMENT)?Jobs for IT Professionals in Bangalore,UK,No rth & South India.

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:16:37 +0100

Hi Pete,

Notice how far this thread has 'drifted' from the original :o)

Now then, I have it on good authority - My Aunti Dayl in Syndey, that I am exempted from being tagged as a Pommie on the grounds that I'm a Jock.
When my wife and I go to visit said Auntie, she always refers to us as 'The Pommie and the Jock'.
I suspect it is a culture thing - much like yoghurt I suppose !

As for the 'Untied' bit - that was deliberate :o)

Cheers,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator