Re: How to speed up Oracle 9.2.0 on SuSE Enterprise Server 7

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 01:03:46 +1000

There you go. A "zarg".

I like it, and intend to use it frequently.

"Make sure you adjust your zarg before attempting this".
"The zarg values for CONTROL_FILES is what, exactly?"
"Your zarg is a complete mess".
"The alert log contains a backup of your zarg"

Yup, it'll work.

Unless anything better comes up, of course.

Regards