Conflict Manager not staying up

From: Ed Lufker <elufker_at_yagi.swcp.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:56:37 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All

I am running version 11.5.1 of Oracle Apps on Compaq True 64 and we are having a problem with the Conflict Resolution Manager, is won't stay up. We can't even shutdown the concurrent manager, any idea on how to troubleshoot this process. We have applied all revelevent patches.

Thanks
Eddie Lufker Received on Thu Oct 03 2002 - 09:56:37 CDT