How to export / Import Snapshots ?

From: Georg Scholz <georg.scholz_at_vienna.at>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 12:47:50 GMT

Dear all,

I want to copy an Oracle Database from one computer to another.

So I did a full export, and then an import (exp / imp).

Now in the new database, all those snapshots which refresh on commit, are shown as TABLES, not as SNAPSHOTS.

Furthermore, the view declaration which is behind the snapshots is lost! So when changing the source data tables, the snapshots are no longer refreshed.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Many thanks

Georg Scholz Received on Thu Oct 03 2002 - 07:47:50 CDT