Re: How to speed up Oracle 9.2.0 on SuSE Enterprise Server 7

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 11:34:01 +1000

"Richard Foote" <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com> wrote in message news:C_Lm9.45045$g9.128305_at_newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> "Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> > Ha Ha Ha.
> >
> > That was a good one Pete.
> >
> > See Paragraph 6, subsection 2, point B of the competition rules:
> >
> > "Any crappy suggestions based on supposed wit, pathetic sense of humour,
> or
> > willful misreading of the originating author's posts shall be disallowed
> at
> > the discretion of the judges, and no appeal shall be entertained
regarding
> > the same. The Supreme Judge's decisions (that's me) shall be final".
> >
> Hi Howard,
>
> Bugger, that rules me out from even competing ;(
>
> Richard

Awww comeon, dont't give up!

Someone with the wit and prescience of Herr Bowie to hand should be able to come up with a generic name for anything that's responsible for sizing an Instance at startup time.

Lose the "wit", the "Hi from Sunny Canberra" and the "God David Bowie's looking good these days" and your submission should pass even this excrucitating test.

No?

Heaven help us.
HJR Received on Wed Oct 02 2002 - 20:34:01 CDT