SQLLDR timestamp question

From: David <dfairman16_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Oct 2002 09:12:45 -0700

Hi, I have a textfile containing a list of fully qualified filenames that I am successfully using as a source file to load the files into an Oracle database with SQLLDR as BLOBs. Although this textfile contains the fully qualified filenames, it does not contain the associated file creation timestamp.

I need to populate the file creation timestamp into the database in addition to the file. Can SQLLDR acquire this information for me ? (I have a workaround at the moment but just need to canvas opinion as to whether the workaround is really necessary). Thank you
David Received on Wed Oct 02 2002 - 11:12:45 CDT