Re: Beginner's course to *PROPER* slashing (for HJR, not important, not directly Oracle related)

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 00:26:45 +1000

Hi Duscan,

This sounds like a damn fine course (and very competitively priced) !!

I always seem to slash incorrectly in so many different facets:

  1. Hit the wrong keystroke in computing
  2. Miss the toilet (generally to the left) except at urinals
  3. Cause serious injuries when only practicing my sword play
  4. Reduce prices by way too much in Q4 whilst at Oracle
  5. Hurt people's feelings when try to provide positive criticism

All attempts at slashing, no matter what it's form seems to go so terribly wrong for me. This course could be just the ticket.

Does it include lunch ?

Does it include a slash mug ?

Cheers ;)

Richard