Re: (URGENT REQUIREMENT)?Jobs for IT Professionals in Bangalore,UK,North & South India.

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 02:38:37 GMT

I agree with you Norman. (Although Richard's response is quite funny.) Who would want to work for a consultant that does not pay attention to detail? I certainly wouldn't hire such people! That is I wouldn't hire anyone from the Pentagon Consultancy Services because they can't communicate using standard English. ( If he had written it in French, German, Spanish, etc. I would expect the same proper use of language in those respective languages. I just wouldn't be able to tell.)

Jim