Re: Ora 1652 during loading data via sql*loader even if i have enough space in Temp,data, and index tablespace

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: 1 Oct 2002 13:56:40 -0700

What that is telling you is you haven't enough congiguous space in Tbs-Indx to create the required segment (you need 3200 bytes to meet what the next extent requires). A coalesce may help matters, it may not. If you're suffering from contiguous free segments (resulting from a dropped table or index) you're home free as the coalesce will allow Oracle to see the full expanse of free space available as one piece. If the free space is already coalesced, and there isn't a suitably sized segment available, you have no choice but to add additional space to Tbs-Indx. That, or start selecting which objects to drop in Tbs-Indx.

David Fitzjarrell