Re: Ora 1652 during loading data via sql*loader even if i have enough space in Temp,data, and index tablespace

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 06:05:23 +1000

Why is there a temporary segment in what is presumably your index tablespace?

Do a select temporary_tablespace from dba_users where username=<name of user doing the sql load>;

If it turns up anything than the name of your proper temporary tablespace, do an

alter user <same name as before> temporary tablespace TEMP;

And then repeat the load.

Regards