Re: exp/imp copy initial extent

From: Merci Smith <res00zqk_at_gte.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 14:46:14 GMT

You can also pre-create the objects on your side with the extent sizes you'd like. Import with IGNORE=Y. You might have the client run a script to gen dynamic sql for this, and have them send it w/the dmp file to pre-create the objects. I've done this to increase extents on the import side of things.