Re: What use is OCP ?

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:39:00 +1000

Hi Mike,

I generally post at the top as I too find it annoying scrolling through to the bottom. However, if I want to address a number of particular comments, I find it easier to embed them at the relevant points in the post. I think the top/bottom camps are split 50/50 so it's a win/loss situation whichever way you go.

Something I admit I am guilty of is not being more ruthless with the snip. Something I shall (try to) address in future.

Cheers

Richard