Re: What use is OCP ?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:37:43 +0100

I agree with Mike.

If the topic is of interest, then anyone following the thread will be prepared to go back and read earlier posts in their 'clean' version.

More significantly, perhaps, do we have to have entire postings copied for the sake of a one-line addition. If there is a point to be made, a couple of judicious cuts would probably highlight the issue in question much more effectively than copying an entire stream with its (inevitably) messed up multiple layers of indents.

(7,822 bytes to irrelevant material removed).

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Next Seminar dates:
(see http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html )

____USA__________November 7/9 (MI), 19/21 (TX)
____England______November 12/14

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

<37fab3ab.0209290912.10276fca_at_posting.google.com>...