Re: OleDB Poor performance

From: William \(Bill\) Vaughn <billva_at_nwlink.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:04:21 -0700

No, it does not sound right. However, some of the techniques used to bind to objects, and establish connections can materially impact performance. It might be that a "new" (expensive) connection is being created each time instead of leveraging the connection pool (that would account for a big difference).

--
William (Bill) Vaughn, Author, Trainer, Mentor
Microsoft Pacwest Regional Director