Re: tablespace

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:03:14 +1000

Hi Mantat,

What about using a partition table ?

A partitioned table allows you to have one logical table stored in many tablespaces but it doesn't contradict what Sybrand says in that you can not create two tables in the same schema with the same name (partitioned or otherwise).

The question we need to ask of the original poster is *why* does he want to a user to create two tables with the same name. For in that question lies the ultimate answer.

Cheers

Richard