[Oracle 9i]Syntax Error on isqlplus.conf??

From: Terry <drexelterry_at_aol.com>
Date: 29 Sep 2002 00:57:13 -0700

OS: Win2K Advanced Server

Oracle version:9i

Action:Startup Apache's HTTP Server

Error Message:FastCGI: CreateMutex<> failed Syntax error on line 92 of
c:/Oracle/ora92/sqlplus/admin/isqlplus.conf: failed to create FastCGI application accept mutex Note the errors or messages above, and press the ,Esc> key to exit.

Command on Line 92: FastCgiServer c:\oracle\ora92\bin\isqlplus -port 8228 -initial-env iSQLPlusNumberOfThreads=20 -initial-env iSQLPlusTimeOutInterval=30 -initial-env iSQLPlusLogLevel=off -initial-env iSQLPlusAllowUserEntMap=none -idle-timeout 3600

I wonder whether the port number is correct or not. Anyone cold help me reconfig this file or re-setup any other option to make the http server works?

Thanks a lot for your advice and help, wish you have a nice day everyday. Received on Sun Sep 29 2002 - 02:57:13 CDT