Forms 9i "Invalid Syntax Error".

From: jennifer muise <jen.muise_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:57:08 -0400

Hi,

I am working with Oracle9i EE and Oracle9i DS. I am trying to generate a simple form just to see that Forms Builder is working. I am using the fields in the scott.emp table to be displayed in a form. I have started the OC4J instance. The error occurs when attempting to display the WEB page (I select the green light). The browser is launched with the banner "Invalid syntax error - Microsoft Internet Explorer". The window contains "The page cannot be displayed". The address is listed as: http://%%20"http://XXXXX/forms90/f90servlet?form=C:\Documents%20and%20Settin gs\Jennifer\MODULE2.fmx&userid=SCOTT/TIGER_at_XXX&buffer_records=NO&debug_messa ges=NO&array=YES&query_only=NO&quiet=NO&RENDER=YES"

Yes, I have replaced with a few "XXXX"s for security reasons. Perhaps, I am being anal.
Could it be that the %20s are not being replaced with the actual values?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks. Received on Thu Sep 26 2002 - 11:57:08 CDT