How many Oracle certificate programs are currently available?

From: Tom <tom1998_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:43:19 -0400

I hear Oracle has cancelled the Oracle Financials certificate program, this means this program is not so successful. I alway feel Oracle has made so many such programms, like operator, associate, DBA, Master, developer, Internet DBA, Web server, and more. It seems the industry does not acknowledge so much about their certificates.

Bill Received on Wed Sep 25 2002 - 21:43:19 CDT