Patching HPUX to 8174 fails

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:13:10 +0100

Morning Daniel,

It is a brand new server, oracle has so far been the only thing installed - apart from a couple of patches over and above the latest kit from HP.
Quite frankley, it is almost the same server as my other one - and it's beginning to get on my nerves.
Still, these things happen when deadlines loom !

Cheers,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator