UNICenter TNG Alert Oracle Database Server Memory hit 90%

From: Timothy, Tung Mieng TAN <tantm_at_novasprint.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:21:34 +0800

Hi,

I would like to know if anybody user any monitoring tools to monitor the   Memory performance of Oracle Database Server?

Currently my TNG server keep sending me alert message because my Oracle Database server memory has hit the threshold that I set. My threshold is set to 80%. And it seems like the memory is keep incresing so now I have to set the threshold to 90%.

I would like to know if Oracle always use up all the available memory once it was started. Should I monitor the momory? Is 80% normal?

regards,
Timothy Received on Tue Sep 24 2002 - 22:21:34 CDT