Query not working in ASP

From: Prasad Ajinkya <kidakaka_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 24 Sep 2002 11:38:43 -0700

Hi all,
I am working on a win nt machine using IIS and have an Oracle 8 server running, now the problem is that in my asp pages i m running a few queries which when directly run on SQL*PLUS prompt work perfectly fine but when i try to acquire the same results via a recordset i m getting various errors. Could anyone help me with this?

Thanx in advance. Received on Tue Sep 24 2002 - 13:38:43 CDT