Duplicate Oracle Database

From: R Lewis <rlewis_at_provair.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:53:26 -0230

Hi All,

I need to do something and I'm looking for any suggestions that you may have.

I have 2 Oracle databases that are exactly the same, however both reside on different servers (eg. server A and server B). What I need to do is have all the information from the database on server A copy and append itself to the tables, etc. in the database on server B. I would like to have this occur on a daily basis.

If anyone can lend any assistance in this matter I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Received on Tue Sep 24 2002 - 11:23:26 CDT