Re: Standby Server on Oracle 9i Standard Edition

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:18:00 GMT

Rudy Susanto wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Could anyone guide me how to prepare it? I need some advices, I know
> how to do it in Oracle 8i but in Oracle 9i I need your advices.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Rudy Susanto

Put the CD into the machine.
Open the read me file on the CD that contains the installation instructions.
Read them and follow them explicitly.

If you don't have the CD go to http://docs.oracle.com and print the installation instructions.

PS: In any future correspondence be sure to include hardware, operating system, and other essential information to receive help.

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue Sep 24 2002 - 11:18:00 CDT