Re: Oracle 9i DBA certification ( upgrade from 8i ) requirement

From: Nick <nick_hobbs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Sep 2002 04:37:03 -0700

According to an OU rep:

The requirement does not apply if you are a) already 8i certified (which, clearly, you would be if taking the upgrade)
b) have alreday taken 1 9i exam before Sep 1st (IZ0-001 qualifies for 9i)

Call your local OU rep to confirm and get them to email the response just so you have proof. I get the feeling that the OU reps are still a little confused about this themselves!!

HTH Good Luck

Nick