Not reinventing the wheel!

From: sharkphobia <sharkphobia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Sep 2002 02:13:24 -0700

Hi there!
I'm just trying to put together a killer script to provide a monthly report on the overall performance/growth of my database. I know this should have some tables to store the values through the days but....okay I don't want to reinvent the wheel and for sure any good dba out there has this already...
so if you don't mind sharing it can you email some help ?

thanks in advance .....

sharkphobia Received on Tue Sep 24 2002 - 04:13:24 CDT